Anything you want, any time you want it. All you need do is ask.
While you are in residence, it is our pleasure to provide the services you require. Our estate manager is delighted to share his local knowledge and arrange the finer details during your stay, whether you’d like to book spa treatments, make advance dinner reservations or simply ask for advice about activities in the area – from horse riding on the beach and hiking with a guide on Table Mountain to sharing an insider’s guide to our nearby Winelands.
For further information about activities out and about in Cape Town, click here.
- Welcome drinks and snacks on arrival
- Daily housekeeping between 8am and 4pm
- High-speed WiFi internet access throughout the property
- Built-in BBQ (wood & firelighters provided)
- LCD TV (with DSTV)
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wood-burning fireplace (including wood)
- Movie cinema
- Wine cellar
- Pets may be allowed by prior arrangement
Available at extra charge:
- Private chef for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- In-house Continental breakfast @ R120 per person
- The kitchen can be pre-stocked
- Airport return transfer from Cape Town International Airport
- Private driver & Mercedes Benz Sprinter seating 11 people on request
- Private yoga or pilates classes
- Spa treatments, including facials, manicures, pedicures and massages