Villa Verte’s welcoming team are able to provide anything you want, anytime you need it, whether you’d like to book a private chef or a spa treatment or simply cocoon in your space …
Our estate manager is able to pre-book activities or create an itinerary for your stay, whether you’d like dinner reservations at the Cape’s finest restaurants – some no more than 10 minutes’ drive away – or lunch at a fynbos cabin near Cape Point or want to take surfing lessons or hike with a guide on Table Mountain while someone starts the fire for a traditional South African barbeque for you to enjoy on your return.
For further information about activities out and about in Cape Town, click here.
- Welcome drinks and snacks on arrival
- Daily housekeeping between 8am and 4pm
- High-speed WiFi internet access throughout the property
- Built-in BBQ (wood & firelighters provided)
- LCD TV (with DSTV)
- Heos wireless sound system
- Wood-burning fireplace (including wood)
Available at extra charge:
- Private chef for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- In-house Continental breakfast @ R120 per person or R160 per person for a hot breakfast
- The kitchen can be pre-stocked
- Airport return transfer from Cape Town International Airport
- Private driver & Mercedes Benz Sprinter seating 11 people on request
- Private yoga or pilates classes
- Spa treatments, including facials, manicures, pedicures and massages
Both Villa Verte and Maison Noir are non-smoking villas.